1. Payment and/or course booking constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Following receipt of your booking and/or payment, BACC will send you an email to confirm your booking.
3. Cancellation are subject to the following charges:
More than 2 weeks prior to course - 100% refund, less admin charge
Less than 2 weeks prior to course - 75% refund. less admin
4. Neither BACC nor any of its staff nor persons involved with the organisation of BACC accepts liability for any losses or additional expenses incurred by any participant or their parents or guardians due to injury, infection or sickness, strikes, war or any other cause beyond their control, whilst at the BACC.
5. Injury*: In the case of any participants missing sessions due to injury refunds will be offered at 50% of the costs of the session missed after the deduction of the standard admin fee. Only after 2 sessions have been missed will a refund be activated. These initial 2 weeks will not be refunded as short term injuries can not be accounted for. No refunds will be offered in respect of sessions missed for reasons other than injury.
6. Cancellations to any holiday camp - If the entire camp is cancelled this will result in a 100% refund to the customer. Single day cancellations will not result in any refund.
7. Cancellations to any indoor sessions caused by adverse weather conditions will not result in any refunds. A replacement session will be organised by BACC where reasonably possible.
8. BACC reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
9. If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to BACC then they should contact Jacob Dinger, club Secretary by phone, email or written post. The parent or guardian will be contacted within 72 hours of the complaint being lodged, but the complaints procedure may take up to 2 weeks.
10. Any published offers are not compatible with any other advertised discount available at the time of publication. Any offers or discounts cannot be claimed retrospectively. BACC reserve the right to cancel any offers or discounts without further notice. All discount codes must be quoted at the time of booking to qualify. Payment must be made in full at time of booking in order to redeem discount.
11. Full payment must be received on booking of any course, failure to do so can result in the loss of the place on the course as well as a loss of payment.
12. Refunds/credits are subject to management discretion and approval. Refunds are calculated on a pro rata basis plus an administration charge**.
*Please note that refunds or transfers to be issued due to injury need to be supported by an official doctors certificate confirming that the participants physical health is no longer suitable to take part in the remaining sessions.
**Administration charge is calculated to cover any charges which BACC incurs in processing your refund. If a refund is processed by bank transfer the administration charge is 10% of the original course cost before discounts are applied. If the refund is processed by card or PayPal the administration charge is 15% of the original course cost before discounts are applied.
By making payment and/or making the booking, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that:
You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions
You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent provided at the start of the Academy
You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident
You accept that there is an inherent risk of injury in our cricket programme
You irrevocably consent to: your child's participation in their cricket programme, your child being photographed whilst at the NECA, and that such photographs can be used in future promotional material produced by NECA, and data relating to your child collected by NECA being used for the purposes of associated promotion with NECA
You accept that you must inform us on the application form that your child suffers from anaphylaxis. We will then follow the procedure we have in place for this
You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.
13. All autumn or winter courses shall consist of 10 sessions unless otherwise specifically stated at the time of booking. In the event that any sessions are unable to take place due to government, local authority or ECB restrictions or in the event that the venue is closed or sessions are unable to take place for any reason (whether relating to Covid or otherwise) we will endeavour to reorganise such sessions once we are able to do so. In the event we are unable to reorganise such sessions pro-rata refunds will be made less the standard administration charge in the event that we are unable to stage or reorganise more than 2 sessions of any course.